Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas PARTY



4 shots 4 girls
Alyssa, Danit, Jackie and ME :)



Dad was out of town so bro and I decided to have a Christmas Party on December 22 .... actually the politicly correct wording is Holiday Party but WHATEVER hahaha!! It went good the day was rushed only because I had to work till 2 and get home to get all the shit I needed to get together but over all it was a good/ FUN night. Alyssa got to meet Danit, Danit got to meet Alyssa and Jackie and no girls and no mattres in the hallway... I never got my kiss under the mistletoe.... I kissed a few guys but no one under the mistletoe ..... that was my mission of the night and a failed one at that!

The clean up was not at all bad ... it was not your typical college crew these people know how to respect other peoples stuff so that was a total plus :)!!

No comments: