Friday, December 02, 2005

work work work = /

sorry I have not posted in a while ... been busy with work work and more work. I have made it a priority to update at least every other day starting today so here I go.

To update you all I have been working in a cafeteria. I know I know a little different from the film industry but hey the money is good and I got to start saving so why not while I am still on my break from the industry. I go in around 5am and get off between noon or 2 depending how busy we are. I am cooking the food hahaha I know I know I cant cook but its mostly already prepped I just have to heat it up or add the sauce and grill it on the flat grill. Its easy at times but regardless how good the money is or how easy it is I do have to say I HATE THE FOOD INDUSTRY. After that I go home shower and get in about 2 hrs of sleep before I am off to baby-sit. I do that from around 5 to 10 or so. Then I head home again and change before I head to barnes and noble (the book store). I stock books after hrs for a few hours. Its been fun and hey the money is good so why not work since I have the time and are really up to nothing.

Also I need to keep busy because ever since Thanksgiving I have been thinking of mom so me being on the go all the time is a good thing. It keeps me going, but also keeps my mind on other things.

Dad is getting ready to go to greece. He leaves in 17 days :( I am sad he wont be around for the holidays but I think he needs to get away. It will do him some good to do that plus its the fist time he will spend a holiday with his family so he is excited about that. Bro and I are not sure what we are gonna do for Christmas or New Years probably nothing, but I will keep you posted.

As for all else not much else to share. The weather in FLA is so nice right now. I hope it stays like this because I love sweater weather :) but knowing florida it will be HOT HOT HOT by next week ... BUMMER DUDE ... Well that is all for now. I will be posting again very soon so till next time. Take care and stay warm :)!!

I'm out for now!!

No comments: