Tuesday, December 20, 2005

DISNEY ROAD TRIP

Alyssa's Surprise DISNEY TRIP went sooooo great ... All went as planned and we had a blast. The embarrassing moments were classic and in my book this surprise literally takes the cake.

SUNDAY
I woke up early to wash Herbie and O yeah start the embarrassment .... Got paint for the windows and wrote on the back window "HONK!! B-day Girl onboard ... the first honk I got no lie I was like WTF hahaha then I was like O hey hahaha

GOT ON THE ROAD ABOUT NOON:30
The drive was fun
It started off down hill when dork (alyssa) left her CD's at home and about 20 miles into the start of being on the road we had to turn around lol at first I was like um yeah no way forget it they are left but then after thinking 4 hrs in a car with my shit ass CD's and no radio .. YEAH turning around was really the only option :)

The drive was long but fun totally full of singing ... yeah two girls in a car other than flirting what else can ya do on the road!! Well we got half way to Fort Pierce to pee and grab some grub but yeah when we saw the entire state of florida decided to stop at this service plaza it was a quick pee no grub and back on the road :) !!

We got to Orlando around 5:00 and after getting lost ... b/c orlando roads and directions suck ass ... I had to give in and call the hotel 2 times for directions and we finally made it ... getting us lost set us about 2 hrs behind schedule but no worries we made it up and I informed who I needed to inform at the hotel so Alyssa's Surprise would still be just that a surprise :)!!

First STOP:
DOWNTOWN DISNEY : Dinner was great I gave her the choice of restaurants and she picked the one I had called in advance for reservations and this was her first surprise :) and also first embarrassment of the trip!!

IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN ...the food was good, our waiter was a dork hahaha, but they brought her a cake with a 1 and 6 candle on it but since it was an upscale restaurant they could not sing to her so it was just the smile and make a wish blow :)!!

After dindin we were off to Pleasure Island ... note to the world Pleasure Island sucks during the week ... we walked around because the clubs were empty, I had a drink, we bought a few things, we took a BEST FRIEND Photo booth pic .. something I have always wanted to do :)!! I bought a Road Trip Disney Frame both both of us ... it was so perfect for this trip so yeah I had to :) because it said ROAD TRIP ON IT haha!!

After that we got HOT CHOCOLATE because who would have thought O-town gets cold in the winter hahaha I am talking cold cold cold ... dude no lie you can see your breath cold ... yeah us damn floridians are spoiled having no winter and then when we get a cold front in (71 degrees) we get out our winter shit hahahahaha .. all bundled up with flip-flops on hahahaha only in florida..... Well we got it and yeah HOT was not the word I burnt my taste buds that first night :) ... when they say HOT they mean FUCKEN HOT!! We took the courtesy bus back to the hotel and dont get me started on that long ass never ending smelly ride. Lets just say someone had some massive stank ass gas ..... I wont get into it but yeah it was long and bad ... ps no ventilation what so ever!!!!

When we got back to the hotel it was the surprise time .... I opened the door and whoohoohoo our room was all HAPPY BIRTHDAY decked out ... The hotel did a phenomenal job with the stuff I shipped to them. The balloons, party things, gifts, party hats it was HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL AROUND US!! Alyssa was surprised and I was happy that all went so well and yes as planned!!

Then we both crashed :)

Monday:
The longest day ever
Wake-up call was at 6:30am ... ugh that early on vacation WTF were we thinking lol hey when you are with me you can sleep when you get home!!

We ate breakfast downstairs in the hotel and then it was off to the park ... we hit the Magic Kingdom first no lie got to ride all the rides we wanted to ride all in 3 hrs
Ate Lunch inside Disney where O yeah I had to embarrass her again ... lets just say this was the cherry on the weekend .. our waitress was the best .. and alyssa was totally embarrassed hahahaha they made her stand on top of the bench while everyone in the restaurant said happy birthday and blew her a kiss hahaha it was sooooo funny !!! O GOD I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE PAYBACK ... but no lie it was sooo worth it :)!!

After that we hit Epcot for one ride but it was to long of a wait so we passed up Epcot and headed right for MGM ... it was fun we got to ride the tower of terror ... its different here in Florida from California but still fun .. we hit the Aerosmith ride ... that was FUCKEN GREAT .. .. then we watched FANTASMIC this laser lights show .... its sooo coooool I would recommend it to anyone :) .. its much different from California and also longer to. If and when you get a chance catch the show!!

Then after that show we hit the Magic Kingdom one more time just to catch the fireworks .... Ahhh I love that shit !! That is always my favorite part of going to Disney :)!!

We left the parks got to the hotel and turned in for the night

Tuesday
We made the drive home!!

Over all it was a great trip and all that I had planned went soooo well ... I hope Alyssa had as much fun as I did!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo thats right we had the time of our lives... ill never forget the farting bus night that was the best... love you
xxoo