Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry X-mas & Happy B-day

December 25, 2005


Alyssa (Dudet)
Whoohoo

O god this is the end ... of the innocence haha

December 25 Christmas Day:
Called Alyssa in the early AM to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and told her to look outside of her house. At around 1am I drove to her house decorated it with balloons and a bunch of other shit ... (sorry dudet I bet it was a pain in the ass to clean up) hahaha GOT TO LOVE ME ... while I was decorating I saw three of her neighbors who must have thought I was a dork but I DONT CARE haha then I spent 30 mins throwing rocks to her window to wake her up so I could be the fist to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... yeah that did not work ... the girl sleeps like a log hahaha

Drove home went to sleep and woke Michael up to open open presents in the morning not at the ass crack of dawn more so around 9:30ish same as we would every year, he loved his gifts and was mad I spent as much money as I did on him, but WHATEVER hey I wanted to make this Christmas special for him so money was really not an issue :)!! Then we sat eat breakfast while we watched the Walt Disney World Parade, bummed around playing Poker (one if Michael's gifts was a poker table) and then got ready for Christmas DinDin. We left the house at 1:45pm and headed over to Alyssa's House. Her mom invited us over for Din Din :) .... it was not the same of course because dad is in Greece and Mom is not with us anymore but over all being with Friends who are really part family made up for it all!! Michael and I were thankful they invited us over !!

Over all like I said it was a good day. I was sad but I found a way to fight back the tears so many times.

Its almost over ... The one year mark is almost up.... They say it gets easier with time but in may ways I just feel like its gonna get harder as the days months as years pass by because really what I keep thinking is my mom is gonna miss so much that I really wanted to share with her!

No comments: