Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006 New Year


GOOD BYE FUCKED UP 2005 .... HELLO BETTER 2006

Ahhhhh the new year ... a time to start new , reflect on all the shit you did the past year, move forward in life from the shit you did that past year haha, make those resolutions that you are totally gonna eventually break, make those promises you sooo are not gonna keep, and yes time to PARTY the night away .... go out with a bang and start the new year off with a bigger bang ... yeah the world anyway :)!!

WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO ?????? Its the question of the night !!!
_____________________________________
Danit's Journal Posting
New Years is my favorite holiday. I always look forward to it so much and love it. But today, I have NO plans. I feel like such a bum cause I wanna go out and do something so badly! The thing is, we usually have a New Year's Eve party at my house and invite lots of people over. But this year, no one is coming over and it's gonna be soooo boring. And everyone has plans! Parties and families and blah blah blah...

So I dunno, I've been on the phone with Chris for the past 35 minutes trying to plan something but nothing so far. Personally, I just wanna get outta the house and do SOMETHING, I mean, even if it isn't that special and doesn't involve alcohol or craziness. Just don't wanna be boring...

Anyways, I should stop complaining and actually get dressed and just get in the car and go somewhere. We'll see...
______________________________

That doing something never happened ..... we hung up the phone and did our own thing ....

::::::::My new years eve in a nutshell::::::::

I did not end 2005 or start 2006 with a bang ... it was an uneventful one at that .... I stayed home alone with my pup ... bro (michael) went out like he does every year and partied the night away ..... I watched Dick Clarks Rocking New Years Eve ... watched the ball drop at midnight ... cried because I missed mom (that was something her and I did every year) , opted to drink the night away (Smirnoff Ice lol) .. got three phone calls at midnight ... first bro, second my aunt, and third Alyssa :) ... after those phone calls I went online, sent emails, surfed the net for a while and then I turned in :)!!

This year might have been a dull one but next year no lie its gonna be a BLAST and a damn good post at that!!!!!!!!!!


Dear Mom
I remember how sad you looked last year ... how sick you really were .. the fear you never showed any of us ... and even the hope that you still had ... something I have given up on (HOPE) .... I guess that is why I dont see any holiday the same .. I just look back and see the sad in your eyes, the missing part of our family, but more so I cant help but think about all you are gonna miss out on!!
I GET REALLY SAD AT TIMES AND MANY DAYS I CANT HELP BUT MISS YOU SO MUCH ... I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE WITH ME ANYMORE BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING OVER ME .. O yeah mom please dont watch the bad things I do, close you eyes, look away, just dont watch hahaha ... EVEN THOUGH I DO GET SAD I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT I HAVE YOU IN MY HEART NOW AND FOREVER SO REALLY YOU ARE NOT TO FAR AWAY!!!
HAPPY 2006 NEW YEAR MOM ... even though this year was not at all the same I still had to say it!!!!
Love
Your Only Daughter

No comments: