Friday, January 06, 2006

SAD 1st week of 2006

For the rest of my life I am going to request.... no ... demand vacation time for these exact days Dec 31 - Jan 7th ... during that time I am gonna vegetate on the sofa watching movies and eating pizza the entire time ... no radio, no TV, no people contact, no news paper, no phone calls, no Internet ... yes you all read right ... no internet for the entire time ... I know I am a NET ADDICT but I cant take anymore bad news at the beginning of the new year so my plan is to avoid all till the second week of Jan comes around!

This past week has sucked ass .... so many people have passed away ... Lets recap shall we :(

Alyssa's Friend's Sister who was 19 died - Jan 2nd
Nikki a co-worker got into a car accident and passed away- Jan 2nd
A friend of the family's Mom died after a strong cancer battle- Jan 3rd
Moms One Year Mark - Jan 5th (mom I miss you)

REALLY I CANT TAKE ANYMORE BAD NEWS ..... so to all of you .... mark your calendars I will be MISSING IN ACTION from Dec 31st - Jan7th for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Heart goes out to everyone who lost someone

********************************************
Now for the good news .... On Jan 5, 2005 I went to the cemetery ... it was the first time ever that I got to see moms marker. It was hard at first and I was soooo scared but I did not show it. The whole day I was dreading that min of seeing her name but I knew deep down inside that I had to do this ... if not for me then for mom.... also what made it easier was that I had the one person I needed for strength there with me and girl if it were not for you I dont know what I would do ... THANKS DUDET (Alyssa) FOR ALL !!! Well I fought back the tears, faced my fears, and I did it ... finally I can say that I have been there ... not sure when I will go back again just because it was a hard thing to do but at least I did it!!
********************************************
Dear Alyssa
The adventures we seem to find are always classic ones at that! Thank you dudet for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxoo
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little Cousin hopes you only stay in hiding until the 6th of Jan! :(