Monday, January 16, 2006

MANIC MONDAY ..NOT..

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY
... NOT...
Monday ... ahhh a day of much needed R&R ... OOooooo YEAHHHHHH ... the day started off at a rush ... needed to take some papers to a friends house in miami at 6am and then I had an interview at this coffee place at 7am .. yeah talk about the ass crack of dawn, but hey no lie the day got soooo much better when I got home around 8:30am took dakota for a walk and then got a phone call around 8:55am from Alyssa (Dudet) to come over ... whohoooooo I love just hanging out ... HAKUNA MATATA ... no worries in the world ... GOOD TIMES!! We watched movies all day long :) , ate junk food (well she did that) .. what diet?!?! haha , had take out (lunch) from jersey's (best place ever DANO SAUCE KICKS ASS) , and had some much needed R&R :)!! FYI:
I love the movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ... OMG it is the best friends movie of all time. I recomend it to the world of all ages!! That was one of the movies we watched and yes I am a dork because I cried but whatever :)I DONT CARE!!

It was so great spending the day with her ... We have not dont that in a while and I really miss just hanging out her and I so MONDAY WAS NOT A MANIC ONE :) IT WAS MORE LIKE A FUN DAY!!

No comments: