Sunday, January 15, 2006

Drama in the workplace

Eventful week ...Uneventful weekend

Its was a crazy last week but to top it off the most boring weekend ever .... Ok let me start off by saying I quit my job ... bro and dad are so mad at me .... its a long story but the in a nut shell short version is this dude was sexually harassing me ....... not in a gross touch all way, but he would push me, grab my arms, and also say very inappropriate things to me. I told my dad and my bro as soon as this started and they told me I needed to go to my MANAGER (my boss is my dads boss too and we have known him for 15 years) he told me he was gonna get rid if this dude ... well days went by then weeks went by and nothing was done. The more I let this go the more he would say things to me that just made me very uncomfortable with he around me. So last week (Monday) I gave my notice that this was gonna be my last week .... everyone thought I was just joking around but was not ... it came down to either him or me .... BYE BYE was the quote of the day FRIDAY!!

Now I am stuck ... I loved work ... ok ok ok that is a lie I loved the people I worked with ... people are what make work fun ... and thats what it was FUN AT WORK, I really did not want to leave, but I am sooo sad that it came down to that. I told them if and when they do get ride of the pervert I will come back but unless they do it quick before another job comes along I am soooo gone!!!!!!!!!

Starting Tuesday I have to hop on that job hunt wagon and find something ASAP .... I dont care what ..... I have so many plans for this year that yes does cost money and the truth is money does not grow on trees!!!
I have an interview at this Coffee Place at the Broward Mall .... I went with a friend to the mall Saturday and this guy was so crazy loud laughing and just going crazy .... I was like OMG are you a MGR and he said why ... I said I would love to work with someone like you (funny, happy, loud and so outgoing) all the time.. that would totally motivate me to want to come to work just to have a good time... he laughed and said I am the owner hahaha .. I said WHAT ??? He laughed again and my friend said are you hiring she needs a job ... he said as a matter a fact we are ... I said yeah ... he said I am off now but come by anytime Monday and we will work something out.

Its funny how they say everything happens for a reason .... Well I will keep you posted on what happens with that coffee place :) ... but as of right now the job hunt is still!!! I got to run .. the plan is to vegetate all day ... watching movies, the disney channel, eating junk, stay in PJ's and bundle up with dakota because it is chilly here in SUNNY SOUTH FLA haha, then come 8pm it will be time for my SUNDAY NIGHT shows CHARMED / DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES / AND GREY'S ANATOMY ... whoohooho its gonna be an uneventful day but a much needed relaxing one at that!!

No comments: