Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chili Cookoff Weekend

Sorry I have not updated in a while

OMG its been loco here ... time is not at all on my side ...

The Chili Cookoff was today and :) YEAH it was super fun ... it was me, alyssa, and her friend jojo .... the crowds were fucken crazy lol but come one what else would you expect at an event like this ... my friend was gonna try to get us BACKSTAGE PASSES but it was a LOCKDOWN event and that is a no no in the event world, but she tried so LAREN thank you but no thank you haha jk THANKS FOR TRYING!! It was a crazy event but over all I was glad I went. Of course we encounter a little drama but really what would life be like with no drama ... we missed out on 2 main headliners but no worries because (DUDET) I will get us tickets when they are in town for sure!!

As for all else everything is ok I guess. I have so much on my mind, and also so much to share, but time has not at all been on my side.... example lol I have to be at work in no lie 5 mins and I still have to shower and fight the traffic because I just got work of a van flipping over on the highway I need to be on so yeah I am gonna be late.... and of course knowing all that I decide to kill that much needed time blogging hahaha what a great emplyoee I am !!

Here are a few pics from the Chili Cookoof!!



No comments: