Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CANT SLEEP

I cant sleep I have soooo much on my mind so I decided to blog :) 10 things I learned yesteday!!

1. BEEF JERKY is fucken grossssss .... BLAHHHHHH!!
2. It takes Tabasco sauce 3 years to age before they can use the tabasco.
3. Look both ways before you cross the street...drivers are stupid..
4. I am the queen of baking cookies :) .. unless the boss man is around then because of the stress I burn them ugh!
5. I hate hospitals I guess because I am always scared of the fact that going in does not always mean you are gonna come out!
6. I tend to run away from the world at times because I would rather avoid a fight or let my guard down because I dont want to face the truth.
7. I dont have that much in common with my little bro or my dad.
8. the one person I ever wanted to make proud is not longer around so does that mean I dont have to keep trying.
9. I fight back the tears only because I feel it is a sign of weakness.
10. I am always trying to be that strong person when really I want to join you and just cry!


**Why it is that sometimes we see things when its to late**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i learned more about you in this blog then I have ever known while knowing you!
LS