Thursday, February 16, 2006

sneaky thursday

Thursday ... wow between the drama at work and doing crazy shit... I have to say it was a very interesting thurday ... I got a text from someone and help this someone out, but not sure why I did it because the more I think about it the more I feel I left a trail leading right back to me ..... just when I think I cant do another crazy thing I end up doing something ..... the truth will set you free ... is the most famous quote from anyone caught in a lie or hiding something. Why do we feel guilt afterwards ... why do we look back and say "what the F#%K were we thinking" when at the time we were thinking straight ... fuck I hate consequences and with every crazy thing you will find a consequence kick you in the ass.

The truth will come out someday I just hope its later rather than sooner because then we can all look back and laugh about it .... if not then we are both in deep doodoooooooooo ... nice knowing you person I will send you a christmas card :)!!


Reguardless whats done is done and we will both just have to pay the price if we get caught ..... IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED AND THE GOOD TIMES FUCKEN ROCK!!
-----------------------------------------
Thanks for the help person and no lie it was fun (GOOD OLD TIMES) it never fails haha!
xxoo
me

No comments: