Friday, February 17, 2006

WEEKEND-o-NOTHING

TGIF ... work sucked, drama, sucks, and I just need a weekend off ... o shit its a bills weekend ... time to suck it up and pay what needs to be paid ...I think this is the only thing I procrastinate at ... I FUCK HATE BILL ..... what would this world be like BILLS FREE ....... so yeah no plans this weekend ... no one has called me to do anything probably because they all know bills weekend I tend to sulk on the amount of shit I have to pay and then cant aford to go out ... damn this weekend !! I dont know of any parties either .. free entertainment and drinking is the way to go on bills weekend but nothing :( ... so its gonna be a get fat movie weekend then a guilty week of running my ass of to work off the shit I ate all weekend long.

Dad is working the greek festival .. OMG he brought some pastries home last night ... yummmmmmy is soooo the word ..... After eating some I felt so fat and you so know I am gonna bike for 3 hrs today ... yes 3 hrs ... I can taste the pastries just thinking about them ... o shit I think I am gonna have another hahaha fuck it life is so sort not to haha!!

Other than that just another uneventful weekend-o-nothing ahead!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want baklava. i love baklava. freeze some for me and bring it to me over spring break bitch.

baklava me up.