Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Day after V-day

LIFE LIFE LIFE

UGH cant live with the drama and really all would be so boring without the drama ... what is a girl to do ..... I KNOW ..... hit COYOTE UGLY (new bar in town) for free KAMIKAZE SHOTS for the ladies haha ... jk it has been on my mind but na I got to start being a good girl so my night is filled with a bunch of nothing to do!!

Anti Day is over :) bitter sweet I must add ... I got one text message from Alyssa (anti v-day), found out this dude GIO at work likes me ... he is cute and I have a little crush on him but dude its work .. FUCK.... its one of chrissie's unwritten rules .. god damn my rules.... but yeah so that is a negative, the other dude I liked at work is such a JERK (I have a few other words I am thinking in my head that I cant post haha), then this dude I met this past weekend is acting all werid (FUCKEN MEN), the entire day only two dudes said HAPPY V-day to me (Tommy who I love and Miguel haha no comment), I texted one person Alyssa at 12:01am, IM'ed Danit and Jackie :) a few times all anti im's I must add, then sulked the rest of the day watching sappy romance movies and fucken wishing the world would just end because I hate the day.... O yeah and I went to bed at 9pm :) .... Well now that it is over I am doing the happy dance and are going to the store to get V-day shit 50-70% off and gonna be my own VALENTINE THIS YEAR hahaha yeah yeah yeah we all know I am a dork but WHATEVER!!

No comments: