Sunday, February 19, 2006

boring weekend in a nutshell

This weekend in a nutshell

Friday
Paid all my bills
watching the disney channel and hit the sack by midnight

Sat
8am -went to visit dad at the greek festival
-all the ladies who have nephews or sons wanted me to marry them
noon- got the hell out of there because really lets work on the man before the wedding
noon:30 - went to target bought a cd :)
noon 45- went to petsmart (dakota treats)
1pm- YO QUEIRO TACO BELL .. my crunchy wrap supreme sucked

Spend the rest of the day at home online

8pm-10pm -talked to Danit
10:10- went to BB to rent movies but only got through 1 because I was so bored I feel asleep

Sunday
UNEVENTFUL ONE ... gonna finish watching the other 2 movies I rented and then who knows what .. maybe go visit dad at the greek festival again ...
.........THINKING OF WHAT WHAT WOULD BE LIKE........
hook up with a hottie greek dude, get married, move to Greece, buy a house on a mountain or on a little island, make babies, and be a greek house wife hahaha YEAH RIGHT .. I think I am just gonna tube watch today !!



PS Danit here are some pics of yummy baklava hahahaha
a close up of your fav

the back room of all the greek pastries

No comments: