Monday, January 23, 2006

BABY-SAT

This weekend (FRI, SAT, SUN) I baby-sat .... 2 boys: Christopher 4 and Evan 9 .... yeah that talking back age, and eating junk age ... what was I thinking is what you are asking yourself ... lol and yeah after the first day ... FRIDAY I was like what did I get myself into ... to make a long story short it was a long but also fun weekend. Yes fun haha let me tell you why ... when it comes to kids no matter what age whatever you do with them as long as they are not at home is entertaining ... plus this is the time I can be a kid too haha *Friday* I picked the up from school, went to my house and we walked my dakota, then we went to the kids house and ordered dindin Pizza Hut then ate dindin, played on the trampoline, took a shower, and then watched the Disney Channel movie High School Musical omg been waiting for that movie forever and it was worth the wait haha ... not to eventful but they were tired and it was our slow day. **Saturday** ... Day to ... it started off early (5:30am) Ooooo god is right ... Christopher comes in "TIME TO GET UP ITS 5:30".... I am thinking: OMG KID WHAT THE HELL (but) I said: FIVE MORE MINS haha then I got up. Went to Sawgrass at 9am just to walk the mall, then went to Muvico (movie theater) to see HOOKWINKED ... movie review in a nut shell ... it was cute but sooooo not worth 7 bucks. I recommend if you want a short ok movie for kids entertainment on a rainy day then rent it or order it on paperview, but other than that the story of little red riding-hood should stay in children's books haha!! After that we were gonna go to the part but it looked like it was gonna rain so I opted ChuckE Cheese and omg was that the biggest mistake of my life ... no lie 39 birthday parties that say and a million and one kids just running around .... Yeah I will leave it at that ... all I will say is you live an learn ... after 4 hrs at the cheese I am soooo never having kids!!! After that we headed to my house to walk my pup agian haha boys love dogs!! Then we went home and were in for the night ... the boys took showers, I made dindin, and then we watched a movie (Herbie) I love that movie!!!! ***Sunday*** Day three ... ahhh sunday .... it was a short stressful say ... another 5:30am wake up call ... WTF is right ... god damn why dont kids sleep ... sleep is good .. they are not birds but are up with the birds!! Anyways we cleaned the house today (O Yeah that was fun telling the boys to do that haha) but they did and the house looked sooooo good!! After that we hit the pet store just to check out the pets haha (it does not take a lot to entertain kids) then I took them to the park for an hr and they surprised them with a trip to get ice cream and then this Aquarium place ... they saw a huge shark it was cool they also saw nemo haha KIDS WILL BE KIDS!! WHAT I LEARNED FROM THIS WEEKEND ::: it is official .. I NEVER WANT TO HAVE KIDS!!

No comments: