Monday, January 09, 2006

I WISH

Dont take anything for granted ... You never know what you have till its gone!!

When I look back in life and can say "I have no regrets" only because we all have a choice and yes sometimes we venture down the wrong path, do the wrong things, not listening to that voice inside us, say the wrong things at times, or miss out on saying what we need to say.... we are not perfect and we all make mistakes but in the end if we are that bigger person and can grow from it all .... we can see the whole picture and live and learn from our mistakes ... having no regrets!!!!

After this past year, thinking about mom, grieving her death, talking to other people about things I would only share with my mom, missing the glue that held our family together and soooo much more .. I can say that I do have regrets ... I wish I said more to her ... I wish I did more for her ... I wish ............. but now its toooo late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: