Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom :(




Today was my moms birthday.

I miss her soooooo much!! It sucks how sometimes I dont know what I believe in!!!

Today has been the saddest day this entire year. I keep thinking about last year and how we all surprised her with a BIRTHDAY PARTY and everyone was there. In some ways we all knew something was gonna happen but really we all did not want to admit it. I have a Video Tape of her party but have not been strong enough to watch it ... It is so funny because I have always remembered my mom hating her birthday .. you know women when they get older they dont want to be reminded of being another year older hahaha but for the first time ever she had to smile on her birthday lol even if it was because everyone was here she had to smile .. I WONT EVER FORGET THAT :)!!

I miss her ... I miss her so much!! I cant stop crying or thinking about how she was so sick this time last year but so strong because she would never show the real side of her pain, fear, or sadness from the cancer!!

Well just because she is not here with us anymore does not mean I cant still celebrate this day as her day. Everyone has a day and from now until the day I die my mom will too!!


I MISS YOU MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just still can't believe it! Ming