Monday, December 04, 2006

?!?! DREAMS ?!?!


The past few weeks I have not been sleeping ... I either cant fall sleep at all.... im sooo damn tired but just toss and turn .... or I fall asleep with no prob for about 10 mins and have a bad dream (dakota getting run over by a car, being held underwater, or my teeth falling out) when I wake up it notice that its only been 5 or 10 mins sooooo I watch a little TV (disney channel) and then fall back asleep but that bad dream just continues. So after that I tend to read a book or just write in my journal.....Omg its soooo weird!!!

My latest dream was my teeth falling out. I have heard its a common dream a lot of people have and one I have been having the past few night so I decided to look up that dream to see if I can interrupt it!

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND
DREAMS SITE

No comments: