Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I DONT EAT RIBS

HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM



:THIS IS HOW THE CONVO WENT:

Dad: You gonna eat dindin with us tonight
Me: I will be home so sure
Dad: ok we are gonna eat in 15 mins
Me: ok im gonna take a shower first

I take a shower get dressed and go downstairs

Dad: table is set what do you want to drink
Me: water umm dad what did you make (bc it does not smell good)
Dad: ribs they are sooo good
Me: umm yeah dad I dont eat ribs
Dad: what you love ribs
Me: yeah .. no i dont eat anything off a bone
Dad: WHAT ???

BRO COMMENTED HE HAD TO SAY SOMETHING

Bro: hahaha yeah dad she does not
Dad: well she use to eat them
Bro: Dad no she does not
Me: maybe when?? when I was like 5 and could not say no
Bro: she does not eat ribs dad

I look at bro because we both knew we have nothing to eat in this house

Me: i guess I will just make eggs

No comments: