Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mom's Ornament =)

Every year my Auntie would buy two ornaments and send my mother a Christmas ornament for the tree. Last year was the first Christmas without mom but my aunt still found an ornament and also bought two. She never sent it to me because she was scared to. When I talked to Auntie sometime after Christmas I made a comment about us not getting an ornament. You see I love keeping up traditions and I love when people want to do the same thing but sometimes its hard when you try to keep traditions up alone. My Auntie did send me the ornament but not until after Christmas last year so I tucked it away someplace safe (under my bed hehe) and made a decision to hang it on moms lighthouse tree. It felt right because that was moms tree!

HERE IT IS :)



MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM HEAVEN
"I love you all dearly now don't shed a tear cause I'm spending my Christmas with Jesus this year"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissie that is a lovely ornament and I know your mom loves everything you did this year to make Christmas feel like it was when she was around. Its never gonna be the same but if you keep the little things up that are dear to your hear things will get easier on you! I know it was hard and it is hard but hang in there and know she is proud and smiling down! You may not be able to see her, you may not be able to talk to her, and she is not around anymore for you, but one thing is for sure she is always watching.

JV