Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tis the Season

I have been debated on decorating a tree for a while only because that was moms job.
::Duties::
Mom-Tree
Chrissie-inside house and stairway
Bro and Dad-lights outside with mom right there supervising what they were doing.

Its hard to take over someone else's position after all these years. I went back and forth on this decision for a long time and the closer it got to the date of getting a tree the harder I was taking it and the more I just did not want to do it! I asked Alyssa to help me with the tree a while ago (backing out at times) but in the end it got done . She did more sitting on her ass and complaining about the way the wires from the lights being put on this big ass tree were showing than helping hahaha but because of her it got done. Let me tell you ever since we decorated it every day I make it a piont to sit in that room and just look at the tree! Its not the same as if mom did it but its up :)!!!Ohh yeah Alyssa put those ornaments on the tree I made in Elemm school with my picture on it well yeah those all came down but I did leave bros up hahaha!!

Its a good feeling and one I have not felt in a while! I can say for the first time in a long time I feel happy that everything has been so perfect. Well as perfect as it can be!!

THANK YOU ALYSSA xxoo!!

-The tree is up
-Its all decorated
-The house inside and 1/2 out is decorated
1/2 because the roof is not done yet and we cant do the lights on the top of the house till it gets done! The outside was drama in the making because you cant leave men alone for one min haha but its all god now Chrissie fixed it!
-Dad and Bro bought me my cute snowman hehehe its small Frosty's arms are twigs with snow on them hehehe I LOVE HIM!!
-everything looks sooooooooo perfect
(even though we are missing one thing)






I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thingthat I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

2 comments:

Emily Coker said...

Those are some decorations!! shoot.

Anonymous said...

i am giving myself some credit i helped.... it was mainly on the tree ... but yes i helped!!!Thank you to ME thank you to ME!!!
Love you... xxoo