Saturday, December 09, 2006

Got Christmas Tree

Tuesday
Bro: I am not going with you to get the tree
Me: Why??
Bro: You never get the tree I want
Me: No micahel we are I want a bug full tree
Bro: I am going out buy
Me: ugh bye

RECAP- Mom would always get a tall skinny tree never a full full tree because she said it did not fit in the living room hahaha bro and I would always get real mad!

10:30pm Got Christmas Tree with dad
11:00pm Set Christmas Tree up on stand that is sort of to small
11:15pm Christmas Tree Fell over right on glass coffee table spilling red candle wax all over the new carpet!
11:20pm Called bro to tell him and he said why didn't you jump in front of it haha
I said I did but its to damn big
--------------------------
Called Cuz Colleen to tell her about the tree falling over
She said maybe auntie (my mom knocked it over)
-------------------------
6:00am Bro and I wont up and were looking at tree from the top of the steps before we both went downstairs
Bro: Its fucken huge
Me: OMG 11ft I know dad and I had to carry it into the house
Bro: what were you both thinking
Me: what?!?!
Bro: that tree is to big for that stand
Me: hahaha I told dad but he is greek and would not listen
Bro: (laughs out loud) I cant believe it fell
Me: hahaha I know I was under it and when I realized I could not stop it I moved away
Bro: hahaha I would have paid money to see that
Me: F-YOU
Bro: Chris its soooooo big!

No comments: