Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ummmmmm... NAAAAAA!!

I am looking at my party pics and also my football pics and I notice in every picture of my little bro and best friend they are both doing something similare to this ... ummmmmmmmmmmm



Is it.. the Alcohol??
Is it.. the good times??
Is it.. she thinks he is hot??
Is it .. He thinks she is hot??
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lord
OMG yeah I am looking into this to damn much but I think its funny how every pic is the same when it comes to them

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO
FOOTBALL GAME PICS
AND CHRISTMAS PARTY PICS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... are you trying to imply something????? Yeah get over yourself you think tooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Chrissie has a point!Pictures are the only proof needed and she has them! Do you have something to tell us dudet?

Javi

Anonymous said...

NO JAVI I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL.... YOU GUYS ARE MAKING MORE OF THIS.... SERIOUSLY.... NOT FUNNY...
AND THANKS JAVI... BE ON MY SIDE C'MON!!!!!
NO XXOO NO NO NO NO!!!!!