Friday, February 23, 2007

Maybe hahaha .. more like always hehehe

Everyone who knows me knows I use Noxzema to wash my face. Its sooooo crazy how many types of Noxzema they have on the shelves now.... NOXZEMA LINK.... I ran out of my face wash the other day so I had to run into the store and of course since I was in a hurry I bought the wrong kind....ugh ... after a few days of using the wrong gross one I had throw the one I just bought out and go back to the store to buy another one.... well I grabbed it and walked out.. that night when I was washing my face in the shower I noticed something new on it.. take a look ... I thought it was pretty cool...


HAHAHA MAYBE MOM WAS RIGHT ...
I almost shit my pants when I read that!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was cute Paulina says she is gonna send that picture to her mom!

Javi

danitwashere said...

That IS cute. I use that same exact face wash but mine is in the old packaging which is weird cause i bought it like 2 weeks ago. Anyways though, Noxema is the first face wash my mom every bought me :)

hehe good tag line on their part