Sunday, February 25, 2007

Procrastination Sucks



Sunday .... ugh the day before Monday ... don't ya just hate both days. Sunday because ugh its totally the day before the first day of the week and work work work ..... Monday ohhh lord Mondays "its just another manic Monday" hahaha but whatever its all good =) because I was off all week last week... and if was a pretty uneventful week on my part... during the day that is because I really did nothing at all but at night whoohoohoo I hit the town =) .... but that is besides the point because I had a lot on my TO DO LIST and of course I didn't do any of it and now ahhhhhhhhhhh I am kicking myself in the ass because it was really 7 days of sitting on my ass doing jack ass shit when I could have done soooooooo damn much (god damn why didn't I take my car down for an oil change, clean the house like I have been meaning to, mow the damn forest of a lawn we have outside the list just goes on ) damn damn damn but o well its the past and I cant change that so I got to rest, do nothing, catch up on my movies, friends, and well me putting of my TO DO LIST just give me something to do after work during the week.....whoohoohoo!!

NEW MUST DO TO DO LIST
Monday

*Mow the damn lawn
*Go to pool place to test water
*Clean the pool
Tuesday
*unhook my desk top and take it apart
*Tidy up computer desk
*Clean guest room
Wednesday
*Clean house
*I AM TALKING CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
Thursday
*RENT MOVIES from BLOCKBUSTER &
Watch them while doing all the Laundry
Friday-
*Come home
*DO nothing
*take a nap
*plan to go the fuck OUTTTTTT TONIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PROCRASTINATION IS THE BEST! I AM THE POSTER CHILD FOR THAT! CAN YOU SHIP THAT SHIRT TO ME?

Javi