Monday, February 26, 2007

Sooooooooooo SAD



I just realized that this Thursday March 1st 10:33pm will be 1 months since I had to put Dakota down! Its different this time around ..... cant say harder but much different .... with mom even after two years it felt like it was just yesterday ... but with Dakota it feels like he is still here... like its not real...not real yet ... When I am in my room watching TV or a movie I find myself looking over at my door waiting for him to just come into my room and lay on my bed with me.... whenever I get home I look right over at the chair he would be sitting on in the living room, and when I dont see him its natural to just assume he would be upstaris... then when I walk upstairs I cant help but glance into the guest room on the bed to see if he is there, or even when I walk into my room I cant help but just stare at my bed at times because I just want to see him laying on my bed wagging his tail as I walk up to him to say HI ...weird I sooo know .... crazy ... ohhh lord dont get me started ... it does not feel real but it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissie hang in there girl hey when I get back to florida we are gonna spend an entire night out on the town, driking drinking drinking hey you just might have another boston story hahaha I will call you Thursday night Grey's isn't on!

Javi