Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stupid Shit I watch on TV

I just woke up and started channel surfing .... well I found something that caught my interest hahaha ... but I have to ask ....GOOD LORD WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME ... I am a dork!!!!

First it was the Anna Nicole Smith trial that I could not stop watching .... now I am at home up at the ass crack of dawn watching NASA TV...



At 5 a.m. EST, two crew members of the International Space Station will begin the fourth spacewalk in the last three weeks. During the six-hour spacewalk, Expedition 14 Commander Michael Lopez Alegria and Flight Engineer Mikhail Tyurin will work to free a stuck antenna on the Progress 23 supply spacecraft.

Watach Nasa TV Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissie we all knew you were a dork but court tv, and nasa on your week off omg Alyssa where the hell are you and what the hell is your best friend watching?

Javi