Thursday, February 22, 2007

MISSING YOU

I MISSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUU
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH


HOME IS NOT THE SAME
NOTHING IS THE SAME ANYMORE
*Its toooo damn quiet
*No more responsibility's
*No more Vet Visits
*No more nightly walks
*No more fun floppy ears in the wind car rides
*No more dog park friends
*No more friendly greetings at the door
*No more barks that would scared the shit out of me
*No more driving up and looking in the front windows
*No more messy bed from laying on it
*No more PetSmart
*No more "buy toys for Dakota" thoughts
*No more black hair on my white tile
*No more dropping food on the floor and not having to pick it up
*No more eatting dindin and slipping you some food
*No more cold midnight peepee wake-ups
*No more ......
Lets just say this list is endless
I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOO DAMN MUCH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissie it will never be the same. I am sorry!

Javi

Anonymous said...

No more calling Colleen at 5:00 everyday!