Saturday, April 28, 2007

100 FACTS about me =)



100 facts about me people find out after being my friend



  1. My facial expressions are my weakness and tell all
  2. I love to talk
  3. I have crazy airplane stories
  4. My fav color (s) are green and blue
  5. I bite my nails when I am nervous or stressed out
  6. My pride and joy was my dog
  7. I cant cook but I do try haha
  8. I forget ingredients when baking and cooking sometimes
  9. I wash my face with only Noxzema
  10. I have to sleep with the TV on all the time
  11. I fall asleep to the Disney Channel because I know nothing scary will ever be on if and when I open my eyes
  12. I drive the 2nd smallest car in the world
  13. When I get a pedicure done I cant help but laugh because it tickles haha
  14. I sport flip flops 99.9% of the time
  15. Target is a fun store and they have everything I
  16. I hate text messaging convos damn just pick up the phone and call
  17. I am anal with my car lol
  18. I always tend to misplace my keys at home
  19. 19 is my number ... I was born 10/19/79 =) ....IM A LIBRA BABY
  20. At Cold Stone I always get Sweet cream and rainbow sprinkes
  21. My hair is a pain in the ass all the time
  22. I love to fly but I have my moments lol
  23. I never get on a plane without touching or saying bye to loved ones
  24. I blog because I love it
  25. I am an avid blog reader
  26. My Sundays consist of post secrets and recovering from the night before
  27. I am addicted to myspace haha
  28. I love orchids (but I wont share why haha)
  29. My fav thing about my pup was his ears
  30. I miss my mom every day
  31. I love traditions old and new
  32. I don’t make plans (live everyday as if it was your last)
  33. I love keeping in touch and catching up with people
  34. I love when it rains and I am at home
  35. I love to surf it’s a way for me to get away from the world
  36. Surfers are the most interesting people aside from doctors
  37. I cant get into bed without watching my feet my face
  38. I sport a lance arm strong bracelet because it reminds me of how my mom fought for her life
  39. I type really fast =)
  40. I bike for my workout
  41. I hate lizards and bugs
  42. I love to read
  43. I am addicted to the Tony Hawk Video games
  44. I am really creative
  45. I love taking pics
  46. I am always up to the challenge of trying new things
  47. Sometimes I find myself hook on the History and Discovery Channels
  48. I prefer visors over hats
  49. I hate iPods
  50. I tend to name things like my car (herbie) and my mp3 player (lance)
  51. If you every say something to me that I dont understand or know about I will look it up as soon as I get home
  52. My friends lol at me because I have a TURBO car but drive like a grandma
  53. I have never gotten a ticket ..knock on wood..
  54. I listen to all types of music and usually buy soundtracks because its a variety of everything
  55. I love fish tanks and can watch them for hours
  56. I hate dusting
  57. I love high tech things (the more complex the better)
  58. On my cell if you are important you have a picture and ringtone
  59. I only use bar soap
  60. I do not follow directions because I dont lather rinse and repeat
  61. The first thing I do is brush my teeth as soon as I wake up
  62. I am addicted to primetime new shows and also TV shows
  63. Hollywood gossip mags have some great entertainment
  64. I hate when I pour my cereal and find out we have no milk
  65. Toilet Paper is very important
  66. I do carry a purse
  67. I always have my camera on me fully charged
  68. Dinking games are always fun
  69. I make the best jello shots
  70. I have one dimple
  71. I am a BITCH on my period
  72. My bed sheets are always white
  73. I love mystery and future movies
  74. The house alarm is always set when I am home alone
  75. When I get sick I am a baby
  76. I am addicted to MTV shows
  77. I was born with blue yes but don’t ask me what happened
  78. I cant tolerate someone throwing up ewwww
  79. BlockBuster is my second home (LAND-O-MOVIES)
  80. I am a channel surfer
  81. I don’t like scary movies
  82. If I am forced to watch a scary movie my fingers are over my eyes so I cant see and my thumbs are in my ears so I cant hear
  83. I hate smokey places and smoke period
  84. I love camp fires and making 'somores'
  85. Reminiscing is always fun
  86. When I go out I drink beer because it’s cheep
  87. If I want a beverage I would order a Midori Sour
  88. I love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain
  89. Midnight Drunken Taco Bell Runs are the best
  90. I love pizza
  91. My fav candy is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
  92. I hate the movie ET ..yes to this day I still hate it...
  93. I love going out and having fun
  94. I love and know all the trivia from the TV Show FRIENDS
  95. I tell it like it is
  96. I smile a lot even when things are bad
  97. I surf the net always looking for the end of it
  98. I only sport sunglasses that touch my cheeks hehe
  99. My all time fav movie is IN GODS HANDS ...yes of course its a surfing movie
  100. The 100th fact about me is I AM A DORK lol






No comments: