Thursday, April 26, 2007

I ADMIT IM ADDICTED

OMG im in video game hell.... ok so bro and I went out for lunch yesterday and next to Chili’s was an EB GAMES so since bro only have games for him on his XBOX for a while now I have been thinking of getting a few used games for me. I like the Dorkis shit so we went in. USED GAMES FOR SALE if you buy 2 games get the third game free for equal or lesser value.

Whoohoohooo I found 2 games for the same price heeeheemmmm so I kept digging for my third and low and be hold I found TONY HAWK for $3.99. Addicted to that game in College on PlayStation I soooooo had to get for XBOX because hello it was FREE and hehehehe a game I can kick anyones add in. My total for three games was =) $8.47 whoohooohooo I was so excited and as soon as I got home I started Playing of course Tony Hawk hahahaha I created a skater =) yes of course a dork named DAKOTA and I also built a skate park whoohoohoo I was like a kid in a candy store all day and omg yes night long. This is the sad part ohhh lord I was playing that darn game from 3pm till 6:ooam .... yes AM.... in the morning.... 15 hrs straight omg I could not believe it... dude this is some dangerous addicting shit if you ask me... OMG WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO??? I need help .. do you know of any VGA (Video Games Anonymous) meetings in my area???


Pure Pinball is ok fun
Tony Hawk omg the best game ever
SSX Tricky Snowboarding I LOVE =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO it was only a matter of time till you bought that game lol!

Javi