Thursday, April 19, 2007

BYE BYE Michaels Uncle

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket19 … ahhh I just love that number …its my favorite number… It was the day I was born…1919 was the year yaya was born… omg its just an amazing number … but today … today is a great day …and of course it just so happens to be the 19th hahaha ….. today Michaels uncle left …5:19 this morning.. Omg can we say P.A.R.T.Y … yes I was sooo up looking out the window making sure he was gonna just drive away!! Wow his visit was the worst this time… 10times worst with all of his smart ass remarks, sinkers, laughs, and sexist battles of who is right … when hello I am always right (ultimate Libra baby) hahaha jk but really come on when I am right and I have facts to prove I am right and you call me out and wrong on the proven facts ……grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FUCK YOU!!! Damn that typical Greek man!!!! This time around little bro saved me more than once … he saw what I have been trying to tell and show dad and him the few times Michaels Uncle has come down since mom passed away. Bro had to jump in a few times and his uncle and him got into yelling battles over stupid shit ….. Dude the worst fucken FUCK YOU TO ME FROM HIM was …. Dad got into an accident the other day … he is ok but the truck is a mess …. Anyway they had to tow his car to the dealership and the dealership gave him this Bullshit excuse about him having to call his Auto Ins company to file a claim when he gets home … ok yeah whatever he could have done it there, they could have done it for him …whatever ….
......Convo......
Dad: I needed the number to my Ins Company
Me: Dad its on your insurance card
Dad: not that number the claim number
Me: dad what did the people tell you
Dad: I need to file the claim
Me: Why didn’t you do it there
Dad: Chrissie where is my policy paperwork
Me: Dad its on your insurance card
Dad: Chrissie I need the claim number
Me: Dad where is your card give me your card
Dad: It is not on the card
Me: Give me your card
.....Dad was getting frustrated and as he started getting out his card talking to me at the same time Michaels Uncle jumped in and said....
Michaels Uncle: Pete you don’t have to explain yourself
Me: excuse me
Michaels Uncle: Pete you don’t have to explain yourself (snicker / laugh)
Me: Yes he does so I can call them
Michaels Uncle: He does not need to explain himself to you
... Bro was walking down the stairs...
Michael: Don’t talk to her like that … she is trying to help!
Michaels Uncle: Ahhhhhhhhhhh in Greece and New York …
Michaels: We are not in Greece and we are not in New York we do things a certain way here the right way stop talking to her like she is an asshole!!!!
Dad: Enough

OMG … I swear that was the Cherry on the Sunday …..I see why my mom and him never got along!!! Damn dude you know come to think about it … it’s a shame he has to be the way he is … I mean this is the only person from dads family who really comes to visit but it is a damn shame!!!!!

Anyway it is over and even though it took forever for this day to come he is gone!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissie that is so funny but dont worry he is gone now

Javi

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo crazy. Michael's Uncle! 365 more days and he will be back! -ming