Sunday, April 29, 2007

Morning from HELL

So I had this brilliant idea to bike early this morning ... dont know why just wanted to bike in the AM because the afternoons have been brutal here in fla .....so i woke up at 7:15am and left around 7:45 I wanted to miss the morning school rush so I figured that was a great time to start .... I usually bike for 45 mins in the afternoon / evening so i wanted to bike a little longer and harder because it wasnt that hot out ...YET.... at first I was gonna stay in the area but for whatever reason I found myself really far about 12 miles from home .... no cell phone no money no water no anything just me and my bike.... and well of course something is bound to go wrong .... right?!?!?! and hahahaha yep it sure did .... I got a flat tire ... yes a flat tire .... no fix a flat bike kit with me to fix, no cell phone to call for help, no water, and no money ... omg I was so mad at myself ... long story short it took me 1 hr and 30 mins to walk/run my un happy ass back home ....and it was not as not so hot as I thought it would be .. I think for whatever reason the gods were mad at me and made it the hottest morning ever .... yeah trust me I wont make that damn mistake again ....that was a lesson well learned and it only took one time to teach me to always bring a cell phone / at least 5 bucks cash / and water ... damn I hate Florida .. anyway I hope my bike story made your day I sooo know it ruined my morning!!!

No comments: