Wednesday, April 11, 2007

passover

Here is a little information to educate yourself
PASSOVER 411

Dad + Chef = working all the time
Dad + Daughter = Stuck working with pops
Dad + His Brother + His Daughter =
to many damn greeks in the kitchen
::::CONVO::::
Rabbi- Hey peter does your daughter always helps you?
Dad- yes she is the only one who will say yes when I ask
Rabbi- what about your son
Dad- he is working and going to school
Rabbi- he wont help you out during passover
Dad- hahahahaha no he is the smart one

Ok I have been M.I.A for a while and yes for a number of different reasons that I am so not getting into right now so lets just leave it at that.... now last week update... passover .... holly shit was that worst than any show I have ever worked on, or any crap ass job I have ever had ... ohhh boy ... to make a long story short I worked 142hrs in 10 days ... you do the math!!!
It was rough and I had not been feeling well since Sat and knowing I had a few more days to work I just kept my mouth shut and sucked it up!! Lets just say Tuesday it just hit me and hit me hard ... no rest ... stressed out... just over all being over worked took me down like no other... I am feeling a little better but still under the weather. Anyway I am sure I will make out good with money but to tell you the truth its not worth it!!!
I am out for now but I will post real soon again...stay tunned for passover pics dad took hahahahaha then you will all see what I am talking about!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell the world about the water the last day lmao

Javi