Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Chirp Chirp Chirp

Her Name: Birdie
Her Location: My house




As much as I hate birds and YES want them all to DIE DIE DIE because they use to attack me and my dog while walking and also target my car to shit on after I wash it… on Tuesday this one little fucker decided to make a nest on the top of one of our hurricane shutters hahaha no its not my window its my brothers window hahahaha, but I don’t have the heart or balls to scarred it away … because with my luck this little shit would totally decide to fly into my house while I am attempting to scare it away and attack me …hahahahahaha no …. we dont want that to happen, so I have decided to leave it ...her...alone and wait it out this time….but next time I will be prepared … don’t know what the hell I am gonna do but I will be prepared!!

No comments: