Monday, May 21, 2007

Its all GEEK TO ME

I have discovered a new Channel to watch =)

SHOW:GEEK WEEKEND
CHANNEL:Sience Discovery Channel



This weekend was Geek Weekend but since I was working and busy all weekend I didn’t get a chance to watch it this weekend, but no worries because have been since 5:30 this morning watching reruns haha!! I do have to say the most interesting episode I watched was The MP3 Revolution-iPod…Just for the record an iPod is an Mp3 Player lol but what makes it so different is the MAC / Apple software that is used to make it. Sort of more like a mini computer. Ohhhh yeah and also iPods work the best on Mac‘s rather than PC‘s!!! Ok now back to the show…. It was all about going behind the scenes to uncover how Steve Jobs brought Apple back from the grave to create one of the most popular electronics devices ever made: The iPod.
iPod AKA: idiots price our devices
lol its true that is what people use to call iPods because when iPods first came out they were sooooo expensive and only compatible with Mac’s hence only the MAC CULT people were using the,…. For all of you who know me totally know I am NOT at all a big fan of iPods. For a number of reasons that is, but after watching this story about the iPod and also of course reading up on Steve Jobs the co-founder and CEO of Apple… someone have read articles about, and have also followed his career in Forbes and Wired Magazines….this episode for some reason really made me like him even more. I liked him before, but now so much more!! Don’t get me wrong I am not at all gonna go right out and get me an iPod but his story is a pretty interesting one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IPODS

Javi