Sunday, May 27, 2007

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE




I came across this quote and had to share =)

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

OUCH ... DEEP SHIT IF YOU ASK ME ... lol but you didn't hahaha!!

OK SO ITS TIME ... IM LEAVING ONCE AGAIN ON A JET PLANE AND DONT KNOW WHEN I'll BE BACK AGAIN hehehe!!!! LATER ALLIGATORS ... ok ok ok not really later for to long that is because technology is a wonderful thing ... its a full day of travel SUNDAY TO MONDAY .. FYI Ireland is 5hrs ahead of the east coast and 8hrs ahead from the west coast... so I will be missing in action from the blogging world for a little while... then no worries I have an international Internet card (that I kept from Greece because hello you never know when you will have to find a needle in a haystack (a 10 euro 1000 min international Internet card) so yippee for me on keeping it safe and where I can find it hahaha hello I am an Internet junkie the Internet is like my second home... and for those of you who know me and those bloggers who followed my adventure in Greece you all sooooo know I cannot live with the net so yesssssss I am soooooo gonna blog AS SOON AS I CAN...so I will be on the lookout for internet cafes once again .. take care ... CHRISSIE OUT hehe for now that is!!!