Sunday, May 20, 2007

IRELAND PRE PRODUCTION haha

Ok....so.... by this time next week I will be on a plane way up in the air crossing over many oceans on my way to IRELAND. Packing is going ok ... just found out that the weather is way different there... cold like 50 60 degrees and rainy like London so I stole my friends jacket hahaha ... dude why buy one ... when the hell am I ever gonna use a thick warm / weather resistant jacket in hot ass fl .... NEVERRRRRRRRR.... So now that I have one I guess that means I will be going to visit Jackie, and Danit up north more often in the winter from now on haha!! So like I said packing is going good and I just found my travel book =) Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs. Ok so I settled on this book because 1. It was only 2.99 lol thank you boarders for having a bargain section , 2. it’s a bunch of stories (TRUE) crazy funny and over the top ones hahaha, 3. It seems sort of interesting, and 4. Hello it was a 2.99 bargain baby....ok ok ok 2.99 bargain section can only mean one thing…dork the book did not sell hahaha but to tell you the truth I buy all my books from bargain sections and really 9 our of 10 are great great great books so lets keep our fingers crossed because 14 hrs on a plane I need some sort of good entertainment!!

So my book is picked, my travel backpack is out....Yes I am talking about the famous Greece backpack hahaha and yes I am very superstitious when it comes to flying so everything (guardian angel, pink ribbon, and a certain pic ) is all still on it, Lance (my mp3 player) is charged, my suit case is almost packed just need to add a few more things, and my money (USA dollars) are now Euros haha. Yeah you can tell I am just a little excited =) ok ok ok a lot !!!


No comments: