Friday, May 25, 2007

A LITTLE NERVOUS AT THE MOMENT

WHAT THE SHRINKS SAY ABOUT
Superstitious behavior

Superstitious behavior arises when the delivery of a
reinforcer or punisher occurs close together in time (temporal contiguity) with an independent behavior. Therefore, the behavior is accidentally reinforced or punished, increasing the likelihood of that behavior occurring again.

For example, you walk under a ladder and a minute later you trip and fall. It is easy to attribute your accident to "bad luck" and the irrelevant ladder. The reason an association is easy to form is because your cultural belief that walking under a ladder will bring bad luck is
positively reinforced by your fall that occurred soon after walking under the ladder.


OK so with my year from hell still in progress ( meaning 5 months from hell down and 7 more to go) I have to say I am a little scared to fly... not scared more so nervous... dude what more could possibly happen or go wrong this year... (AS I REFER TO A TELEVISION SHOW CALLED LOST) ekkkkkk I think I just freaked myself out even more .... ok no more airplane shows, discovery channel, tv local new, cnn news, Internet news, or bad books till I land!!

::::CHRISSIE Superstitions::::

FIRST .. ITS A MUST TO
*Travel with the same items
*toothbrush case : same lucky green one
*soap case: same lucky blue one
*backpack: same funny color blue green and black one haha
*picture on backpack: that wont change
*mom cross: I never fly without it
*dakota and mom pic: It reminds me what I have lost
*CARD =( : I have no place or one to hold it so its gonna have to come with me*Ahhhhhhhhhhhh SHIT my shirt: holly shit I dont have my travel shirt anymore holly shit I got to get me one asap and chrissie-fi it ... ohhh crap me ... not good!!
*I have opted no travel Journal this trip: ohhh lord hope its not the wrong thing to opt!!
*lance armstrong & support the troops : Wow its been 3 yrs for the yellow almost 2 for the green but bad news ... the day of the accident my yellow snapped and today my green snapped .... I am thinking the accident, me getting sick, me hurting all over the place, bands snapping.... signs or just coincidences?????
DUDE NOT GOOD ... NOT GOOD AT ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop thinking like that you will get here fine, and we are going to have so much fun!
See you soon
Javi