Tuesday, November 21, 2006

0-BITCH in 1.5 seconds

HOW TO AVOID Chrissie Turning 0 - BITCH in 1.5 seconds!!

DONT YOU JUST HATE COLD SHOWERS IN THE WINTER



Its been cool (chilly) here the past few days ... im talking in the high 40s at night and the low 70's during the day... Weather like this is always a nice change when you live in Florida, and i of course love this weather because my hair always looks sooooooooooooo good hahahaha .. anyway to get to my point in Florida when you build/buy a house one option is that you can get your AC to heat your water. Summer time its the best option because no need for fussing with the HOT WATER timer or even having to turn it off and on. Well in the winter ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ... is the word .... for some reason I always get the last damn shower and the ice cold water!! Ohh yeah the best part is that I dont freaken learn my lesson and check to see if it is on before I had on into the shower. The first 5 mins its warm then its ice ice baby ... ahhhhh I hate it!!!!!!! The worst thing is to be cold and then syked yourself up for a nice seamy hot shower and then ...... ugh you are yelling and doing everything all at once to get the fuck out!!!!!!! So yeah the lesson learned here is when it gets cool in Florida and your AC does not kick on your in arctic water I tell you!!!!! Ohh yeah and you would think after 11 years of living in the same house I would learn my lesson .... ugh I am so never gonna tie my AC unit with my Hot Water!!!

No comments: