Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Interesting day =/

Today ... What I have learned from not being able to use my THUMB ... you use your thumb more than you know... bra this morn omg dont even get me started, jeans button (hurt like hell), test messaging (kill me please), typing the pain is so bad its numb now because it hurts hahaha, button to unlock car hahaha ..... yeah it all seems stupid but its crazy how much you use your thumb for ... ohh yeah to change the channel hahahaha using the control is the worst because I am a bad channel surfer!!

Ok so yeah that is what I learned about today ... ohh yeah at work I stayed away from our dull knives lol!!

Tonight .. what an adventure ... DinDin bro made me eggs .. for some reason I wanted a fried egg .. just in the mood or something because I really wanted a fried egg. Problem I dont know how to make a fried egg .. i can never flip it or make it right .. I like the yoke runny to dip my toast in it .. ohh and i told bro that ... he said sure and went to make me one .. it sucked ... the yoke was almost boiled hard and the egg was like toasted burnt .. it was the nastiest egg I have ever eaten. I did eat it .. blahhh it did not settle my craving by the way .. BRO YOU SUCK ... bro went to work out and dad ran to the store. Im home alone for about an hr then when bro got back from the gym 6:55pm he wanted to go to the coin laundry to wash his comforter hahaha last time he almost broke our washing machine and it got stuck lol dad yelled at him hahaha STUPID ... anyway he asked me to go ... ugh what an experience .. ps I had flashbacks of greece while I was there because it was so fucken hot .. ohh yeah i almost forgot I went to the bank today and new teller at the drive-threw .. hottie .. dont mind making deposits now hahahaha anyway I asked dad if he needed me to go to the bank for anything and dad said no .. i said shit .. I would so go .. new dude is working the drive-threw and he is a hottie .. bro said is he tall, does he have crazy dark spiky hair.. i said yeah .. he said yeah I know him ... hahaha go mother fucken figure ... so now we are at the coin laundry and the only cute dude there bro knows ... so while they talked for about 2 hrs I did nothing but text message the world, go on the net with my phone, buy a christmas tree cake thing out of the vending machine (bro commented it has prob been there since last year hahaha) , and also play PAC MAN arcade game after emptying 1/2 my antibacterial soap bottle on the joystick hahaha it was funny. PS bros friend was cute and he is also going to our Christmas Party .. ohh yeah he envied bro to this beach party thing this weekend ... yeah yeah yeah I am so gonna drop by ... heheheheh right in front of the double tree (fort laudy beach) hahahaha those were the good old days lol classic I must say !! Anyway so yeah after my very eventful day and nasty interesting night I am soooo off to take a shower!!

No comments: