Saturday, November 18, 2006

WAL*MART $5 BIN MOVIE

I was at the mart yesterday and came across this movie in the $5 bin ... hahahaha yeah I sort of love that bin hehehe



My girl Debra Messing is in it and I love her acting but I never saw this one because I was to damn chicken of course but a number of people have told me it was a good movie. They also told me it was based on true events. I sort of wish they left that ekkkk but then how can you miss the big ass BASED ON TRUE EVENTS in the beginning credits .. and also front cover of the DVD... damn hollywood!!
Anyway so I started watching it last night lol home alone hahaha yeah ooookkkkk after about 6 mins of it I sooo had to turn it off and put on the disney channel to fall asleep!!

Anyway I wake up this morning took a shower and then decide what the hell ... suck it up chicke chrissie and watch the damn movie ... it was soooooooooooooooo good!! Scary as hell but soooooo damn good!! I do have to say that I will not at all be going to Point Pleasant, West Virginia anytime soon or in my lifetime hahahaha but it was a very good movie!! It sort of makes you think but then again after watching a scary movie do you really want to think about the shit you just saw, but it was good!! Now I do have to say no way in hell is Michael gonna go to a party or even out tonight and leave me home alone hahahahaha!!

No comments: