Friday, November 24, 2006

Video Game Addiction

Today has been the most boring day ever.... I so did not go out because I dont want to deal with the rude crowds anywhere so I stayed home ... omg please kill me.. I have been at home all day in my PJ's waiting for a fucken phone call.. checking my email every 30 mins and watching movie after movie after movie. I love Sky High but I think after watching it 5 times I am sort of in need of a life!!

Now for the most eventful part of my day ... as of yesterday I hooked up my Playstation (from college that is) and the truth is I dont know if that was a good thing to do because once again I am hooked on Tony Hawk ... hence the pic of my freaken greatest score ever ... yeah you all i have knocked everyone out of the park because I AM THE SHIIIIIIIIT when it comes to this game ... I have to do a shout out to Matt (3 month Full Sail Roommate) Thank you being the best video game roomate ever, getting this game to play, getting me hooked on it, and kicking my ass as many times as you did because dude my secret had to come out soon or later .... Here it is .... I totally played this game when you were not home just so I can kick your ass!!

"Boo-yah!"...That is how I got as good as I did as fast as I did and not only did I kick you ass but I KICKED GREAT ASS TODAY!!!!!!!!!



THATS RIGHT BABY
TOP SCORE
C T BUCKY 119289
"Boo-yah!"

P.S> F J D is FRED ...
Caroline (my Cuz) Husband (FRED)
yeah I remember the good old days
FRED was my fav TONY HAWK Buddy ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny.... C T Bucky??
Haha its okay i know your secret ... I know about Bucky... ill never tell no worries... haha