Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Convo with bro

HAD TO SHARE .. THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY !!

INT: GUEST / COMPUTER ROOM
Time 9:12pm


Bro:hit it up sis
Me: what
Bro: set up tony hawk
Me:NOOOOOOOOOO im on the computer
Bro:Nooo???? what!!! come on
Me:Nooo im a strike
Bro:strike???
Me:Yes STRIKE
Bro:Come on one game


(FYI: one game always turns into 20 no lie)


Me:NoooooooNOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO
Bro:Please ... anyways you need to practice to kick Eric's Ass


(START RECAP)

Int: Car ... Sat night Me eric and bro

Eric:Chrissie you play video games
Me:Hell yeah I love them
Eric:Hahahaha nooooo
Me: hahahah Yesssss
Bro: Yeah she does she
Eric:That is sooo cool
Me:Yeah I think so
Eric:What do you play
Bro: Tony Hawk she is really good
Eric: No way
Me: Yes way
Eric: I bet I can kick your ass
Me: I bet you cant
Bro: She is really good
Eric: Next time I come over we are gonna play
Me: What do I get when I kick your ass
Eric: lol in your dreams

(ME THIKNING- we would be doing more than playing video games in my dreams haha)

(END RE-CAP)

Me:I dont want to play
Bro: one game .. you have to practice I need to win my bet with eric
Me:what ?!?!?!
Bro: That you would kick his ass
Me:hahahaha NOooooooooooooooooooo
Bro:Come on pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Me: I CANT MY THUMB YOU JACK ASS
Bro: Ohhh shit im sorry I forgot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
That was the best blog you have put up in awhile.... it was soooo funny at the end hahahaha LOL!! That has to be in your movie... OMG!!!!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa