Tuesday, November 28, 2006

IM A MORON =/

Today at work ... my co work and I had just been complaining about how dull the knives are in the kitchen ... when you cant cut a cucumber you sort of get frustrated when you have to slice about 50 of them a day. So we just laughed about it , bitched about it, made fun about all... well for all of you who know me at work its all about having fun... ok ok ok the VMS's was a whole other story when it came to work hahahaha danit you know what I am talking about lol sabotaging waters, getting hit on , having to improvise (backdoor), passing out lol hey come on because of the production office grounding it led us to DANIT LMAO phone prank ... best funny ever ... omg ok just got side tracked but you know what I mean .. who says you cant have fun at work .... at work i am known to sign loud, use a knife as a mic, dance with a broom or mop hahaha and play outside (football, soccer, or dodgeball) with the kids ... FUN FUN FUN .. all work and no play sucks... all fun and no work is the way to go hahaha ... anyway so yeah I am at work today and from the time I started it was just a bad day. The AC in the kitchen broke .. omg kill me .. it was sooooo damn hot ... talk about 0-BITCH in .1 second is right. So its hot, then I have this Turkish dude who likes me (dont ask), then I open our storage outside and a lizard fell (almost landed on my head) ekkkkk is right, then we were running late because someone just decided to not show up, then I went to my car to get a some money and bird shit .. yes bird shit all over my car ... DIE BIRDS DIE, then I am asked to cut 1 head of lettuce ... one darn head and yeah as I cut the lettuce I cut my finger. My thumb, it just did not move, it was like it was asking for it , it was slow motion and hurt sooooo bad , i ran to the sink , ran cold water on it, but my hand over my head, it just would not stop bleeding. I am not one to go right to the nurse hahaha yes our school has a nurse but I did go and she could not stop the bleeding either, so when the principal saw me she called 911 hahaha paramedics came to my rescue. I was gonna deny the ride to the hospital but when they could not stop it and after the nurse and one paramedic dude saying it looks like I am gonna need stitches I went for the ride.
Long story short they burned it to stop the bleeding and on Thursday they are gonna do something else ... doc said glue or something. They first tried a butterfly stitch it but that did not work , then they tried to staple and stitch it but they did not have enough meat to use plus it did not stop bleeding. The burn clotted the blood.
So yeah now I have this big bandage thing on my thumb and everything is a bitch and a 1/2 to do .... try washing your hair with one hand, putting your hair into a ponytail with one hand, texting someone, ohh yeah and typing when you hit the spacebar key with your left thumb .... no no no ... think right think right .. ahhh it does not work ...ahhhh it hurts ...... AHHHHHHHHH i just want this month to end.. PS the whole time at the hospital I was crying like a baby.. dude I am never gonna have kids , come on you all ... I cut my damn finger and I cry , can you see me having kids, dude I will kill everyone around me!!!!!!!!!

Thumb is throbbing
Thumb mother fucken hurts
Head hurts from thinking about thumb

Damn ............ohhh yeah ...... i did all that with a dull knife that cant cut a cucumber!!! Go figure !!!
Ok well on that note I am gonna go!!

Ohhh yeah one more thing hahaha when I cut myself the first thing that came to my mind was Jackie saying "im surrounded by a bunch of morons" hahahaha when all in the same day tony cut his hand, Christopher stapled his finger, and Katie cut her ring finger hahahaha I just joined the club lol IM A MORON TOO !!

No comments: