Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pre-Thanksgiving Day

Its PRE THANKSGIVING and already I just want to crawl in a hole and wait out this non thankful day of mine!! RECAP of LAST YEAR: Made my turkey (first turkey ever) set the table waiting for bro and dad to get home and of course they are both fucken late .. i uses regular dishes rather than plastic and omg no lie HELL broke out at home ... dad bro and I got into a fight.. end result eating thanksgiving alone ... worst first thanks giving without mom. This year my emotions are on a supper 0-BITCH in .1 second and I hate it .. I hate this day I hate the start of every holiday from my birthday till the end of New Years. The most wonderful time of the year is the worst time for me!!

O well I guess I just have to deal with this like everything else in life!! Hence this negative attitude towards the world.

Today Alyssa and I hung out and we ran around town buying things for manana for a few hours. Stressful (because of the rush from hell all over the place) but over all it was a much needed break because we always find a way to laugh at everything hahaha. Now I am at home and since I cant just sit here and do nothing soooooooo I am gonna do all my laundry, clean my PIG PEN of a room, download music onto lance (mp3 player), sort and fix all my shit in my dresser draws hahaha and then hopefully I will be tired to just crash the night away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=( Wheres the knife...