Saturday, August 13, 2005

IM BACK :)

Well I am back from my mini trip. Since I have not posted and or called anyone I think you have figured out that I extended it by a few days or my plane just went down and I am dead lol just kidding. I decided to stay a few more days to spend some time with Steph, Dave, Jackson and Samantha because they could not go to Disneyland with all of us. It was well worth it because I had fun!!

PLANE RIDE
THURS:
Traveled from FLA to PITTSBURGH
PITSBURGE to PHX (yeah why I went north before I went west was what I was thinking)
Landed at around 11:30am. Steph and the kids picked me up and when Jackson saw me he said "where Micahel" ... DAMN KID ha ha ha !! Well we drove around town, stopped at the mart, and then headed to aunties house for the night.

THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN
FRI:
We were all up so early OMG it was crazy but something we had to do so we all showered, and was out of the house by 6am. Yes 6am.... just a little 411 is when I am at my aunties house sleep is nowhere on the agenda. We made a Starbucks stop and then started our 6 hrs car drive to Anaheim California. Ok Ok Ok we stoped twice but over all the drive was not to bad except for LUCY. O MY GOD LUCY .... Lucy is this pain in the ass female nightrider. Ok in the Acura MDX my aunt and uncle have a GPS system. Dont get me wrong it was so great because Lucy got us everywhere. O shit I'm sorry I'm getting ahead of myself .... I named her LUCY because the voice is a female and you know how you say " I LOVE LUCY" Yeah it was the complete opposite "WE HATE LUCY"!! YES YES YES WE ALL KNOW I AM A DORK LOL JUST DEAL WITH IT AND KEEP READING!! Anyway like I said she got us everywhere we needed to go. This trip you can say was the ultimate test .... and the test went great. All but the fact that you can see every miles you have driven and have left to go along with the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) that was the worst part of the drive because every time I looked up there it was the TIME LEFT and the MILES WE HAD LEFT.... it was crazy and sort of made the trip feel longer, but over all it was fun we listened to XM radio which I highly recommend if you are the traveling type. We made it to California by noon. We hit traffic for about 30 mins but then it was a sweet ride right to the hotel.

When we got there our room was not ready to Auntie, Uncle and I grabbed some grub :)!! When we got back to the hotel and I got a call from David (Colleens Husband) on my cell to see what I was doing. I was not up to much just wanted to relax but nope not when I am on VACATION haha I headed over to the park. They were at California Adventure so I bought a 2 day hopper pass for Disneyland and California Adventures. They are literally right across the way from each other (not at all like Disneyworld). Anyway I left Auntie and Uncle at the hotel and took the bus from the hotel to the park, bought my 2 day hopper pass for $106.00 and headed into the park. I surprised Courtney and also Colleen it was so funny!! Then a few hours later Auntie and Uncle met us at California Adventure. Since we had a hopper pass when California Adventure closed at 10pm we headed over to Disneyland to watch this show called FANTASMIC. O GOD it was so amazing if you get a chance its a must see show!! Its an electric light show but so intense it last about 30 mins. WOW IT WAS AMAZING!! The best seats in the house are right in front of TOM ISLAND. After that we turned in for the night knowing Sat was gonna be another early AM morn and long day!! I stayed with Colleen David Courtney and Zowie :)!!

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH or NOT
SAT:
DISNEYLAND has finally come whoohoo the whole day at the happiest place on earth!!! Ok Ok Ok for kids not so for adults because everyone is rude hahaha the best ride is the ride back home. Na not that bad it was crowded but its something to expect at Disney in the summer so we dealt with it and the day turend out to be a lot of fun. O GOD THE downfall was we walked all over the place. I wish I had a step-o-meter to see how much we really walked. Disneyland is 2/3rds the size of Disneyworld and yet the walking felt like I did all the parks in FLA in one day!! We just walked and walked and walked and walked. Anyway it was fun, got to ride rides, and act like a kid so what more could you really ask for when it comes to fun :) !!

DRIVE HOME :(
MIC see ya real soon ..... KEY why because we like you.... MOUSE
SEE YA LATER MOUSE

SUN:
We met Caroline and Fred at the hotel (Sheridan Anaheim) where we were staying at 9am, ate breakfast and talked till around 2pm. It was nice seeing them ... glad they could both see Zowie (Colleens little girl). At around 2:30pm we started our venture back to Phoenix. This time around it was crazy !! Wow talk about a monsoon I totally felt like I was back in FLA ... I saw my first tumble weed hahaha Uncle ran over it and said "Oooppp we squashed it" Auntie got mad but I thought it was funny LOL. Well we made it back home safe and sound then stopped for some grub (din din) at Applebee's :)!! After that we went home and I called the airline to see about extending my trip a few days. I wanted to do that because I did not really get to spend anytime with Steph, Dave, Jackson or Samantha so if I could get on a flight and not have to fly standby I was gonna take it. After talking to 10 people from US AIRWAYS (the stupidest people in the world) I finally got this nice dude who helped me. All went well and I changed my Tix forThurs. I called Steph and about 10:00 pm she came to aunties house to pick me up. Then we drove back to her casa in another monsoon. The weather was so crazy no kidding !! We finally got to Stephs casa safe and sound around 11pm. Dave (Husband) said hi to me and then was gonna go to bed, but before he did he asked me if I knew how to use the TIVO TV remote ... I said yes but is QUANTUM LEAP gonna be to be recorded.... NOTE: Last time I spend the night I turned off TIVO when it was recording the last episode of that show ... so now its an on going joke ... he said "no when I knew you were coming I checked to see what we have lined up to be recorded" ... HAHAHA then we all went to bed :)!

ANOTHER EARLY AM
MON:
Jackson gets up at 5am ... yeah WTF haha but no wories it was expected I told you already sleep is not on the agenda when I travel to Phoenix :)!! I went to school with Steph (she works at a daycare) and I watched Samantha and helped her clean her room. Damn those people who kept bringing shit into her room !! Yeah ok just to let you all know I wont be doing anymore Puzzles anytime soon hahaha yes a pile of puzzles were on the table and I had to put them all together to make sure all the pieces where there!! YEAH what a pain in the ass job and what ever happened to puzzle pieces that are for likes 5-20 pieces not like 40 or 50. DUDE THEY ARE KIDS!!! After that day we went back to her casa and Dave made lasagna haha he burned the bottom of it. Funny story last time I was there Steph and I tried to speed cook. You know when you crank up the heat to cook something in a shorter amount of time hahaha YES WE ARE DORKS.... Well we burned the top of it ....Come to find out burned cheese is better than burned bottom macaroni :) BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD!! After din din we went to the 24 hr MART because Steph needed school supplies and I needed to get together a care package for my friend who broke her toe. We did that, got home, and hit the sack :)!!

LAST FULL DAY IN PHX
TUES:
Dave went to work in the early early early ass AM (I did not hear him leave the house) funny when I told steph that she said Jackson stood in front of my face and stared at me on the sofa hahahaha I must have been tired because its not like me at all to not wake up!! CRAZY KID!! I got up at 6am took a shower and we headed back to the school. I left at around 10am to hit the post office to mail out my care package. OMG UPS is so expensive but it had to be done!! After that I went back to the school and played with Samantha :) she is so cute and so good!! Well around noon 30 we leave the school to go to do the walk through for the new house. I was the first to get to see Steph and Daves new house and OMG its so nice :)!! Much bigger than the old one which they needed because they have 2 kids but so perfect. O yeah they have a fire-pit in the backyard and also a keg hahaha yes its a 1/2 keg that stays cold... CRAZY SHIT but awesome for parties :)!! We did the walk through then had to go back to the school. Steph had parent night at 5pm and they still had stuff to do!! On the way back I get a phone call from my broken toe friend telling me she is just weird and missing a bone in her toe (ITS NOT BROKEN) in my head I was like they better need to amputate that fucken toe because that care package cost more than the package I send to a friend who was studding a semester in the NETHERLANDS. Yeah ok after that thought I got over it WHATEVER THE PACKAGE IT OUT hahaha!! Anyway 5:00 came and the town of kids and padres walked into the door. HOLLY SHIT its still a total blur they came in like a heard of animals. No lie I could not tell you what one kid looked like!! Anyway when that was over we headed to aunties house, ate din din, and then said our good byes. I packed and then watched some TV.

IM LEAVING ON A JET PLANE
WED:
Before I knew it 5am came around. Had to get up, and get ready to leave one again :( !! It was sad I hate leaving but had to come home. We hit starbucks before and then Uncle took me to the airport !! Dropped me off around 6:30am and I had more than enough time to get to my gate (Flight was scheduled to leave at 8am).

IM ON THE JET PLANE AND ITS NOT MOVING
9AM PHX
We boarded at 7:30am and one hr and 30 mins the flight was still on the ground something about engine trouble ... yeah holly moley is right ... I was thinking let me off please but I had a hottie sitting next to me LOL IM A DORK!! We sat on the plane for that whole time so not only do I have a 3 1/2 hr flight to Charlotee, NC but I am sitting on a plane for an additional hr. WHAT A SHIT ASS START TO A SHIT ASS DAY!! We finally got into the air and yes by now I so have to pee... yes pee I am talking bladder is full. My thought was could my bladder explode due to the pressure on the plane like a bag of chips or your shampoo bottle ... Ok I was not gonna take that chance hahaha!! I was in the window seat so I had to tell the hottie next to me that I needed to use the restroom ... HOW EMBARRASSING ... but whatever when ya got to go ya just got to go .... yeah my thought in the lavatory was how many people have really joined the mine high club lol ... anyway we landed and yes since we were late I missed my connecting flight ... I saw it taking off ... DAMN AIRLINES ... PS they only gave me 30 mins to catch my connecting flight ..WHAT THE HELL IS RIGHT!!

SO CLOSE SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR
3:30 PM N.C
Since I missed my connection I was now flying standby new flight was scheduled to leave at 5:05pm ... ugh what to do now??? They had food on the plane but yeah right after food poisoning in Dec 2004 seven days of PURE HELL I opted to pass on the airplane grub so in N.C. I decided to grabbed some grub ... Sabrro Pizza ... thought I could not go wrong with that ... to charge $12.92 for a pizza, soda, and side salad was just WRONG ... but so was the food pick ... the food was so nasty.... but I was so hungry haha!! I finally got on the plane and caught up on some Zzzzz's. Michael picked me up from the airport and I started to unpack when I got home!! Yes I unpack that day ... I have to !!

OVER ALL THE TRIP WAS GOOD!! EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT AND IT WAS NICE TO SEE THE KIDS AND THE FAMILY AGAIN!! NOT SURE WHEN I AM GONNA GO BACK BUT IT WILL BE SOMETIME IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS :) WHEN I DO I WILL BE SURE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW AND KEEP YOU UPDATED!!

No comments: