Monday, August 22, 2005

THE WEEKEND

Ahhh the car drives so great I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!

Sorry but that is why I have not really posted in a few days just been out and about, picking up hotties, car flirting, and totally sporting the new bug all over town :)!!

Ok so since I got the car the rest of last week went so great all was in order and now I just have to worry about payments which I am sure I will totally take care of some chrissie way :)

Friday
Met Danit at Einstein's (got a beagle and caught up on life) it was fun! After that I headed to pick up a friend (Alyssa) from school. Ok come on you totally know I had to sport the bug at a high school lol , O YEAH and the hotties OGOD I am totally going to jail even thinking of a few hot guys I saw !! Anyway when I saw her I honked hahaha the bug has a herbie horn ( I know I know what else did I expect) whatever it was still funny !! We drove around for a while, got an early din din and then decided to met bro (Michael) to do some black light bowling. Yeah all plans went to hell with that ... Lets just say after driving around for 1hr and 30 mins we finally decided to go to Flanagan's (restaurant) to eat at 11pm. That was just the beginning of the worst night ever!!

Michael drank and let me tell you when he drinks the kid knows how to talk. Ok Ok Ok we all know Micahel and I both know how to talk but with a little alcoho in himl he's like the energizer bunny ... he keeps going, and going , and going , and going and yes still going!! Well we dropped him of at home around midnight and I was on EMPTY in my gas tank so I really needed to get gas. I had Alyssa in the car so she pumped gas while I ran to the gas station restroom because I felt sick. Ok let me just say I had flashbacks of December (airplane food poisoning) all over again. I felt so sick I threw up all I ate at the restaurant in a public restroom, yes a public restroom you read it right, O yeah cant forget to mention a guy walked out of the woman's restroom before I went in it .... GROSS is so right!! That night the plan was to spend the night at Alyssa's and I did just that but I must say I totally became great friends with her downstairs toilet I have named Shitter : \ !!


Saturday
Saturday comes along and after a night from hell and yes I was so hungry but yet scared to eat anything. Alyssa her mom Julie and I went to get breakfast and I ate a beagle ... felt that was the safest thing to eat and it stayed down thank god!! O yeah FYI NOTE: I think parallel parking should be put back in driving test in order to get your license .... Story: This lady was trying to parallel park in a NO PARKING FIRE ZONE..... YES NO PARKING ZONE.... UMM HELLO WHAT PART OF NO PARKING DID SHE NOT UNDERSTAND ?!?!?!? I think she either slacked off from reading her driving manual or skipped that section in the book. So now the question that is left in my head is .... how the hell did she get her license to kill Ooops I mean drive?? After about a 30mins later and yes 40 attempted maneuvers she parked (shitty) but parked and came into the restaurant to eat breakfast!! Ok now all my friends wonder why I park my new car so far away in parking lots .... AFTER SEEING THAT I THINK I NEED TO PARK HIM EVEN FARTHER AWAY FROM STUPID PEOPLE hahaha!! Do we have to give people credit fot the attempt (I mean she did try right) or should we just call her a DUMB ASS for doing that and then showing her face to the world. Ok it gets even better they left a dog in the car ... yes a dog so of course I am so against that ... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ... Windows up and all ... I saw this service aid guy getting into his vehicle, so I ran up to him .... yeah after running passed the car I noticed it was on, but still I wanted to inform him about the dog. I get to his car and he was a hottie .... IM A DORK.... anyway he said its just a dog and the car is on ... I said WHAT JUST A DOG so its ok to leave my kid unattended with the car on .... he said no a kid is a kid ... yeah my dog is like a kid too !! WHATEVER we really got nowhere with that convo so I walked away ... I MEAN WE WONDER WHY SHIT HAPPENS TO KIDS and ANIMALS LEFT IN A CAR ... hello anything can happen in a min .... the car can shut off for whatever reason .... the air can crap out (we do live in FLA ) .... So not only can these people not drive but if they treat a dog like this I feel so sorry for kids if they have any!!

Ok now we are off to the mall and again more stupid people ... this woman parked her stroller right behind Alyssa and no lie I thought Alyssa was gonna end up inside the stroller with the kid .... She flew right over it ... GOD MAN PEOPLE NOW A DAYS DONT THINK!!

SUNDAY
Slow day but fun !! Hung out with Alyssa and her mom again :) !! It was Movie Sunday we saw ..... MUST LOVE DOG ... it was so good cant give away to much because my next post will be my Chrissie Movie Review :) but it was such a funny movie!! Then wel all went swimming ..... PS KIDS OMG WOW HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY is all I have to say!! I ate din din with them >>> Breaded Skirt Stake <<>

Monday:
Just another maniac Monday !!

No comments: