Monday, August 22, 2005

MTV VMA's 2005


As you all know the 2005 MTV VMA's are back in town (AFRICA HOT MIAMI) and yes its sad to say I am not working the show for a number of reason. After thinking about it I have decided since the weather has been AFRICA HOT OUT and I would probably be doing the same shit ass work as I did last year (HAITIAN WORK) it was really not worth taking this gig ... I could really use the money right now but with the hours, the driving to MIAMI every day, the heat outside, the stress, the fainting (stagehands along with me last year), and the people just using you because of your hard work.

Yeah it was not at all worth it to me after really thinking about it!!

So to all of you who are working the show THIS POST IS FOR YOU

GOOD LUCK , TAKE LOTS OF PICS FOR ME, STAY HYDRATED (LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER nothing red haha) , HAVE FUN, AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS SMILE :) because people are always watching you !!

P.S>DANIT (PA working the show) : NOTE: the more you walk up and down that small bump in the road around the arena the bigger the mountain gets !! OK now Danit I dont care of someone does get hit by a hummer, drowns in the Miami River, gets a limb taken off by an alligator, or anything else you can think of this year YOU SO BETTER STAY FOR THE SHOW ON SUNDAY NO HOSPITAL RUNS THIS YEAR !! O yeah and I cant wait to hear about all the gossip, show news, bitchy people (crew and talent) , and hey ...its time to shine dudet ... its all you this year MTV SWAG IS IN YOUR HANDS... make me proud!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Chris you crack me up.
I'll do my best but ya know i canr live up to your slick swagginess. haha

Oh, and dont you ever use the words "Hatian work" again. It offends my soon-to-be-adopted Hatian son, Kwame. Thanks ;)