Tuesday, August 23, 2005

MISS MOM

ALL THATS LEFT IS AN UNHAPPY ENDING!!
Its been one week today since I brought my new car home ..... I have been thinking of mom lately =.( !! Everyone keeps telling me that this loss in my life will get easier but yet is seems to get harder and harder!!

Getting my new car is the first special thing my mom has missed out on and all I can think about is how I will have so many more days in my life that she wont be a part of =.( !! I got a new car and my mom is not here to enjoy it with me even though she hates 2 door cars, how mom usually gives me a lucky dollar when it comes to things like this, how mom was always the first one to do everything with me, how when times got tough I turned to her for advice and a hug ... wow the list goes on and on =.(

Its days like these that I wish I had one wish upon a star *

YEAH BEEN MISSING HER MORE AND MORE AS THE MONTHS GO BY!!


That saying .... "you dont really know what you have till its gone" ... WOW its so damn true ... Whats left now is to wonder why people take even the little things in life for granted??

xoxoxo
CHRISSIE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya ming...I right there with you!!!