Monday, August 29, 2005

THE WORST DAY EVER

THE HURRUCANE BLACK OUT FROM HELL!!

Ahhh its finally over ... ok ok ok only the hurricane not the how many millions of people who are without electricity! DAMN KATRINA DAMN HER TO HELL!!

Ok yeah so during the Hurricane I went over to my friend (alyssa's) house just because I was like ok we can so entertain each other and sanely get through this boring hurricane. It started off fun not to much drama or anything really to share till around 10am. This is when I was like what did I get myself into hahah!! Thurs in the early AM she told me I needed to help her move a few things outside. OMG this is where the "I AM GONNA KILL YA" started. Ok a little 411 I hate lizards :\ anyone and everyone know I totally hate them. Well she wanted me to go in this area (where I am sure lizard's are just reproducing by the dozens) to move this firepit. Yeah that was not gonna happen even before I saw the lizard in the pit she had to chase out for me. After some begging and sad looks for help haha I sucked it up and so helped her out but it did not end. Yeah I know I know what a friend is right trust me I keep telling myself that one. O wait this totally gets better!! Now its time to move this big ass plant thing. O god describing it does no justice IT WAS HUGE. Well she told me to stand underneeth and lift it up, so she can unhook it and lower it .... hahaha again that was not gonna happen ... DUDE we live in South Florida and lizards live in plants like this big ass one she needed to move so I laughed at her for about 5 mins and then yes gave in and sucked it up. Yes I was totally trooper and helped her ... Ok Ok Ok I had to draw the line somewhere so I only helped her lower it she had to move the thing.

Yeah thats only hr one of this drama filled boring day!! Around 11 we went tot Blockbuster yes blockbuster I know I know I am totally ANTI-BUSTER b/c NETFLIX is the best thing ever, but when your in need of some entertainment you will do whatever to pass the time so we had to go to the store and rent some movies LETS REMINISCE NETFLIX: You pick out what flick you want online, they send it to you the next day and you get to keep it as long as your want. No drives to the video store to come to realize the movie you want it all out, no long lines, no impatient people like myself around :) just you and your mail box ...... AHH GOT TO LOVE THE LAZY WAY OUT OF THINGS!! Ok so we hit BB and WOW was everyone there (IT WAS A MAD HOUSE) but it was expected because a million other people needed some sort of entertainment too right so all was good.

We got home and then the boredom started. OMG it was crazy!! Really you can only entertain yourself and someone else for so long!! All was ok we watched the news. the news, the news, and O wait did I mention we had the news on TV. It was a weekday nothing was on TV at all so yeah KILL ME is right!! We ate dindin, made some s'mores on the stove, and then sat to watch a movie. Ahh yeah finally its movie time .... All started off well till every sign that was given to us was saying "THE INTENTION OF WATCHING THIS MOVIE TONIGHT IS NOT IN YOUR CARDS" yeah the power went out. OMG it was hell .... I know what hell is gonna be like when I get there!! In all this what I have learned about myself is I can never be amish OMG how do people live by candle light .... O yeah and one question??? Why is it that when the lights go out you still insist to turn on the light switch when you walk into a room. I could not tell you how many times we all did that haha but every time I was still as funny as the last!! Yeah ok so it was such a long, hot and sticky night .... Come to find out when I called dad the neighborhood had power. GEESE is right no lie my house is in a little david bubble.

Ok so the new name for the house I was staying at is now called FORT KNOCKS ... and will forever be known as FORTKNOCKS!!! Yes it was that bad !!! Alyssa's mom heard all and a no lie would not even let us go outside to run around like crazy people. I was so shocked she let us open the window, but ugh it was bad !! Think about it FLA HEAT and no AC yeah AMISH all the way. We stayed up most of the night talking and making hand puppets by candle light on the ceiling , O yeah I cant forget to mention the crazy pics we took during this boring time. The entertainment was slowly fading away but it was still fun!!

The next morning I called dad and we headed over to mi casa.... ahhh AC was a luxury I must add. You know you really forget how important those little simple things in life really are.

As soon as we got here we so went swimming ahhh is right!! Over all it was boring but fun at the same time. Would I want to do it again hahaha YEAH RIGHT, but it was a good turn out.

Update on SOUTH FLA is most of the people still dont have power ... Alyssa and her mom are one of those thousands that done so we let them shack up here :)!!! YEAH THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR :)!! Anyway check out the damage and the stories about this hurricane at >>>> Local10.com - Home <<<<

No comments: